The Attitude V3 FPV Goggles from Fat Shark allows for first-person viewing (FPV) of the video downlink from the wireless transmitter on your RC aircraft for a truly immersive flying experience. Now the new version Attitude V3 modular RF goggles has 3D support.
The Attitude V3 feature a modular design, meaning that additional modules and accessories can be added for expandable functionality.
This model includes the powerful 3-Axis Trinity Head Tracker module. The head tracker lets you control pan, tilt, and roll of your aircraft-mounted FPV camera (sold separately) using the motion of the headset.
- FOV 32 degrees diagonal
- 58-72mm IPD Raqnge (adjustable)
- VGA 640x480 Display
- Supports Interlaced 3D
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- 9DOF 2-axis Head Tracker Included
- Modular Receiver Bay - Compatible with all existing FS Modules
- DC in: 7-13V (2s/3s)
- Power Consumption: 2.7W
- Includes FatShark 7.4V 1000mAh (7.4Wh) battery
- Includes 1 Spironet Omni Antenna
- Includes 1 A/V Cable
- Includes 1 Raceband 5.8GHz Receiver Module
- FatShark Black Fan Equipped Faceplate
- Model: FSV1045