FrSky XM+ Micro Full Range SBUS Receiver
This tiny 2.4GHz diversity receiver, weighing in at under 2g is perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW. These are classed as full range, so identical to your X4R, XSR and D4R setups. Please note as they don't have an S.Port (only SBUS for control signals) they can't be used for telemetry setups.
A full range receiver at only 1.6g this will be a very popular receiver in racing drones.
Ships with EU LBT firmware or Non EU (please choose above)
– Dimension: 21.5*12*3.5mm(L x W x H)
– Weight: 1.6g
– Number of Channels: Up to 16CH from SBUS (1-15ch for PWM,16ch RSSI for FC)
– Operating Voltage Range: 3.7~10V
– Operating Current: 30mA @5V
– Operating Range: 1km
– With RSSI output on board: Analog 0~3.3V
– Firmware Upgradeable
– Compatibility: FrSky D16 mode