Tiger Motors has once again upped the ante in the mini quad motor race with their new F40III motors. The newly designed products feature some of the best thrust numbers around, along with efficiency and strength to survive crashes. An all new bell design keeps dust, dirt, and water out much better than other motors while acting as a heat sink to improve heat dissipation and improve high temperature resistance. Truly top of the line powerhouses that will power your mini quad to victory.
-- Anti-high temperature arc-magnet to keep power and efficiency.
-- Self-cooling and durable structure design
-- 13.5mm Prop shaft to match more types props.
-- 100mm #18 AWG orange cables are better for 4 IN 1 ESC.
-- 4pcs C-clips , 2 washers for replacement
- Brand: Tiger Motor
- KV: 2400
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Ø28.4*17mm
- AWG: 18#
- Cable Length: 100mm
- Weight Including Cables (g): 34.3g
- Weight Excluding Cables (g): 30.6g
- No.of Cells (Lipo): 3-4S
- Idle Current@10v (A): 1.7A
- Internal Resistance: 39mΩ
- Max Continuous Power (W) 180S: 620.7W
- Max Continuous Current (A) 180S: 40.9A
Download F40III Test Data
1x T-Motor F40III
4x Mounting Screws
1x Nyloc Nut